Monday, August 2, 2010

Batgirl's new ride

"Where does he get those wonderful toys?" - Jack Nicholson as Jack Nicholson in Batman

Ok, so maybe one day I'll rant about comics. I kinda took a small break from my catching-up-on-the-DC Universe-from-Infinite-Crisis-to-present-day project to play Darksiders (review) this past week, and yes I just linked you back to two-posts-ago, "Whatever. I can do what I want" and you can get bonus points if you just read that quote to yourself in Cartman's voice, but returning to my run-on sentence I just had to comment on this image from Batgirl #7.

W T F ?

I blame the atrocity that was Batman Begins. The artist who designed this "bike" should be punished. The fictional character who designed this "bike" should be beaten with a crowbar Jason Todd style, and then given to Bueno Excellente for the weekend.

First...



Then...



Equals?




I'm gonna go bleach my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment