Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Walking Dead Trailer

"I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES!!!1 IN IT" -- James Silva

Ok, so The Walking Dead trailer has been officially released, and now we know it's premiering on Halloween.. Good call, AMC, I approve. So far this looks like a pretty good adaptation; they are going to be (p)adding things, but that's probably necessary if they want the show to have a lifespan.

I'm NOT caught up on the comic series,  I just finished the sixth TPB (issues 31-36), so don't spoil me fools.

I think it will be interesting to see how this one plays out on TV and how those pesky "mainstream audiences" react to it.




If you don't know what this post's quote is about, I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES!!!1 IN IT is an XBox Live Indie game. And it's just a dollar! Lookee:




The incredibly catchy theme song that made this the best selling XBox Indie game is now also available on Rock Band Network!

After last week's release of last year's smash hit "Do You Want to Date My Avatar", it sounds like it's time to give Harmonix some more of my money.

I'm gonna go have a fantasy football draft...

No comments:

Post a Comment