Sunday, July 25, 2010

Geek and Destroy

"Nag, nag, nag, nag, NAG!" - JD, Heathers

Are you people happy now? Keeping with the sidebar theme:

Careful what you wish,
careful what you say.
Careful what you wish
you may regret it
careful what you wish
YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT.

Introductory rant:

Ok, so why is it that with all the comic book and geek-related websites out there, there is no one website that can coherently report all the news from SDCC? Is it that complicated to get some recruits from your forums, possibly tempt them with a freebie or something, and have them blog back about the different panels?

Is is that hard for the bloggers to take a photo of certain wacky things they blog about?

And why aren't the panels streamed live on the internet anyway? The con is SOLD OUT, so they're not losing money. And if they really think that the option of a crappy internet feed would prevent the fanboys from attending in person in the future...they think wrong.

Why is it that I have to bounce through multiple websites, and if I find an interesting comment about a panel that I'd like to see a picture of, I have to run to YouTube to see if an epileptic audience member / Blair Witch cameraman decided to upload the panel for me?

Here's Michael Cera as Captain America:



Yes, there are other, better quality videos of this panel, but go search for them yourselves, that's what *I* have to do, and I'm trying to make a point here. Get with the program.

I'm gonna go hunt down the Chuck panel, cuz last year's Jeffster performance was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment